After getting a visa, you must also prepare for your travel. The preparation should not only be the family you are going to visit and how you are going to pack the foodstuff.
You must think about how you will enter the country you want to visit. Many people do not know that a visa is not an automatic right that you will enter in the country you are visiting.
You still have to convince the immigration officer that you are admissible. We get many cases each month of people sent back. In many cases, this could have been avoided.
You need to anticipate the questions that you will be asked and prepare your answers before you travel.
Here are the questions you may be asked:
- Why have you visited today?
- What country have you come from today?
- Where do you work?
- Where is your spouse?
- How long are you staying on this visit?
- Are you seeking any medical treatment on your visit?
- Where will you be staying on your visit?
- Is anybody picking you up at the airport?
- Do you have a return ticket?
- Do you know anyone here?
Let us at Aigigo help you with your visa application.